UK Student Visa
The student visa in the UK has a specific validity period and certain conditions attached to ensure that the student entering the UK understands the entire visa requirement. Students are required to maintain their enrollment with a prescribed Institution.
We have provided a summary of the major areas to understand concerning the UK Visa Application process.
Every year thousands of international students attain a visa to study in the UK.
Global Opportunities helps thousands of Indian students enter varied universities in the UK every year. We also provide full support to our students to apply for students visas.
UK Student VISA Rules:
The UK Universities are world-renowned and its degree is highly acknowledged & accepted globally.
Important Information for Indian Students:
- Students can work 20 hours a week during studies if going for a course at level 6 or above
- Students can work full time (40 hours a week) during holiday periods if going for a a course at level 6 or above
- After graduating students can work full-time in the UK if their job is in the relevant field & provides a salary of minimum 20,000 GBP
- The UK’s leading employers expect to recruit significantly more graduates in 2014 and are offering 8.7% more entry-level vacancies
- This substantial increase in graduate vacancies for 2014 takes graduate recruitment to its highest level since 2007 and means that there will be more opportunities for this summer’s university-leavers than at any time since the start of the recession
- Graduate starting salaries for 2014 at the UK’s leading graduate employers are expected to remain unchanged for an unprecedented fifth year – at a median of £29,000
- Students will have four months to find a job after they graduate
- Graduate Entrepreneurship Scheme (TIER 1) – 1900 places under this scheme which allows Postgraduate students to extend their visa by 1 year
Tier 4 Student Visa (PBS)
Tier 4 (General) Student visa is for the students who are over 16 years of age and have been offered a place on a course to the United Kingdom for their higher education & this category falls under the POINT BASED SYSTEM.
Students need to obtain 30 points for CAS & 10 points for Funds Maintenance to obtain a study visa.
The UK process is a little complicated and having the right advice will ensure that your Student Visa Application is successful. At Global Opportunities, we have expert Student Counselors who can advise students in great detail about the Student Visa Application Process.
We at Global Opportunities help students throughout with free counseling on their study abroad queries. With our 15 offices operating across India, we are nearer to each and every student.
Global Education Fair is being organized every year where hundreds of International Universities mark their presence where our education experts, counselors and other officials like ex-visa officers, travel advisors provide students free detailing on the courses, universities, places and numerous available options that fulfill their dream of studying abroad.
Students can get their Visa queries resolved on Toll-Free 1800-111-119 by fixing an appointment with our Ex-Visa Officials.
Contact Global Opportunities and speak to our counselor today.