SAT (Scholastic Assessment Test) evaluates the Mathematics, Reading, and Writing skills of students aspiring to pursue undergraduate studies abroad. This test is widely used as a parameter in the universities of the United States of America. SAT is a paper-based test which takes 3 hours to complete with an additional 50 more minutes for the essay.
The SAT score alone cannot guarantee student’s admission into a school – the test is only one of the important factors taken into consideration in the long process of an applicant getting admitted into the desired graduate school.
|EVIDENCE-BASED READING & WRITING||Reading – 52 standard multiple-choice|
Writing – 44 standard multiple-choice
|100 minutes Reading|
– 65-minute section Writing
– 35-minute section
|MATHEMATICS||45 standard multiple-choice|
13 student-produced response
– 25-minute section (no calculator)
|ESSAY (OPTIONAL)||1 evidence-based essay||50 minutes|
– 50-minute essay
- The SAT is a 3 hour 50- minute exam (including an optional essay which takes 50 minutes)
- Test consist of four sections: Reading, Writing, Maths (with calculator& with no calculator), and Essay (optional)
- Each section scored out of 800, are combined to create a composite score for a maximum possible score of 1600
- College Board does not deduct any points for an incorrect question
Global Opportunities provides expert SAT coaching through disciplined classes conducted by highly experienced faculties. We help students to obtain eligible SAT score to get admission in their preferred education institution abroad.