Study in New Zealand
Come and See why New Zealand is the Hottest Study Destination!
Education in New Zealand
New Zealand is famous for its amazing scenery, it is a fun place to visit and a superb study destination. New Zealand is around the same size as Japan or Great Britain. The countryside is awe inspiring and quite spectacular, it has rocky coastal shores to amazing beaches, rolling green hills to lush rainforests, all within a few hours’ drive from the main city centres. New Zealand has just over four million people, who are known affectionately as ‘Kiwis’. The people are easy going, warm and welcoming to their neighbours.
New Zealand as a high quality provider of education at all levels. It offers a safe learning environment which provides excellent study opportunities and support services for international students. Courses are available for academic, professional and vocational studies at universities, polytechnics, colleges of education, secondary schools and private training establishments. Campuses are highly international, with students from all corners of the globe studying and socializing together.
We are concerned about your future, therefore we can provide you course options that will give you the best possible career for the future.
- Register your details with us.
- We will contact you for confidential education counselling appointment.
- We would like to discuss your course and career plans. Make sure you bring along your academic documents for assessment and evaluation against admission requirements. We can then make applications to a range of shortlisted Universities or colleges.
- Discuss funding, living expenses, cultural issues regarding your host country.
- Arrange for Letters of Offer.
- Apply for Visa and undertake interview with High Commission.
- Receive AIP and Pay deposit.
- Receive Visa.
- Provide Pre-departure briefing to you and your family.
Every applicant has to adhere to the following requirements, for studying in NZ Universities and Colleges. You should note that each course and each University review each student on a case by case basis. You should check with your Global Opportunities counsellor for more details as to your suitability for New Zealand.
For Level 8 (Masters) - Course work
- Need to have a bachelor degree.
- A minimum of 6.0 IELTS / 58 in the PTE depending on the course. Nursing programs will require a minimum of 7.0 IELTS / 65 in the PTE.
For Level 7 (Bachelors) & Graduate Diploma Courses
- Good academic record in Xth and XIIth with a minimum percentage of 55%
- 6.0 IELTS/50 PTE.
- Some courses such as computing and engineering will require good results in mathematics or science from students in their 12th standard or approved Diploma course.
For Level 4 (Certificate 4) and Level 5 (Diploma)
- Good academic record in Xth and XIIth with a minimum percentage of 50%
- 5.5 IELTS/42 PTE.
Nb. Students should meet the New Zealand Visa requirement to be a genuine student and genuine temporary entrant.Register Now
How can Global Opportunities help you to Study in New Zealand?
Since 2001, Global Opportunities Pvt Ltd has sent more than 30,000 students to all parts of the globe. With 15 offices pan India employing more than 300 staff, and working with 100% of Universities and 90% of Colleges from New Zealand and 250 globally.
We have a range of our country experts, Student Counsellors and Ex Visa Officers who can assist you on:
- Providing course and country information.
- Discuss scholarship opportunities.
- Provide PTE, IELTS, TOEFL and GMAT/GRE coaching assistance.
- Arrange appointments with University and college officials visiting our offices.
- Application fee waivers.
What our students say
They’re the results you can expect
"My journey with Global Opportunities is memorable. At the GO I always felt like a family because the way my work was handled was nothing less than what I said. All my queries were welcomed with great love and efforts. I never felt hesitated in asking even 100 questions. The way my journey started with global and ended was like a quick flash of happiness. I could not even realize when it started and finished. Global is the best place for any student to plan its education abroad."Saras K Singh Chauhan
Hope All is well there, Its being a week for me to be in UK and i am enjoying every moment, everything is perfect from university to the leicester place, we ended with registration and all, now waiting for the classes to commence, will update you more about the lectures how is goes. Thanks for the proper counselling you provide with, it was a pleasure to associate with global opportunity team, convey my thanks to all who were behind my application from sarita mam to the director of the group, thanks once again.Rohan