Dubai Student Visa
Dubai Student Visa
If Students are planning to study in Dubai, they simply have to contact their respective universities to apply for the student visa. Each university has its criteria of the visa process, documents requirements, and visa processing fees.
Student Residence Visas are normally only valid for 1 year at a time, renewed each year during the study program.
- Passport with at least 6 months validity, the passport must have two blank visa pages (one to endorse the visa and one for entry stamps)
- Passport copies (about 4).
- Photographs (about 12)
- Passport copies (about 2 copies)
- Upon arrival, passport copies with entry visa to the UAE (about 3 copies)
- Evidence of acceptance to a UAE tertiary institute (offer letter)
- Possibly bank statements showing evidence of funds in the UAE
- Possibly a tenancy agreement (or letter from university if staying in university accommodation)
- Copy of tuition fee receipt for the current study year of the program
- Copy of visa fees receipt for the current study year of the program
- Post-graduate students will need to have their undergraduate degree attested
Students from some countries will undergo a security check to avoid any threat to UAE security.
Students need to undergo several medical tests like a blood test and chest X-ray at an authorized UAE medical center (allow AED 350-500) will normally be required to check for HIV (AIDS), Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Tuberculosis (TB), Leprosy, and Syphilis. If results come positive for any of those conditions, the student will be deported, except for syphilis which is treated, but this may change, check with UAE immigration department and UAE Ministry of Health or with our Visa experts.
Student Residence Visa Fees:
Student Visa Fees and renewal fees vary for a one-year visa between universities, colleges, and institutions. There might also be differences in fees between different emirates.
There are also differences depending on if the university is located in a UAE education free zone such as Dubai Academic City or Knowledge Village, or not.
If a student stays out of the UAE for longer than six months, their student residence visa becomes invalid and they will be denied entry to the UAE until it is canceled. Usually, the sponsor will report the visa holder to the immigration authorities.
- Visas normally take 2-5 weeks to process once all the correct documentation has been supplied
- Express visas take 1-3 weeks to process.
- Cancellation of visa normally takes 1-3 weeks, express cancellation takes 1-2 weeks.
We at Global Opportunities help students throughout with free counseling on their study abroad queries. With our 15 offices operating across India, we are nearer to every student.
Global Education Fair is being organized every year where hundreds of International Universities mark their presence where our education experts, counselors and other officials like ex-visa officers, travel advisors provide students free detailing on the courses, universities, places and numerous available options that fulfill their dream of studying abroad.
Students can get their Visa queries resolved on Toll-Free 1800-111-119 by fixing an appointment with our Ex-Visa Officials.
Contact Global Opportunities and speak to a counselor today.