To study in Canada, through SDS Canada, imminent universal students can get an investigation to grant quicker. IRCC (Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada), is the office that takes care of the issues of migration, exiles, and matter identified with Canadian citizenship. SDS program applications are handled by the IRCC as a rule within the tenure of 20 days if the aspirant is satisfying all the eligibility necessities set under the SDS rule to study in Canada. Under the Student Direct Stream (SDS) program to study in Canada, it is compulsory for the contender to need to present their application electronically. The paper applications are prepared under the study permit application stream.
Indian students who want to study in Canada need to apply under the SDS program are required to meet the eligibility criteria that go under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR).
Eligibility Criteria for the SDS Program
The claimants need to present the accompanying set of documents to be qualified for the SDS application preparation to study in Canada:
- Recent educational transcripts.
- Letter of acknowledgment from the Designated Learning Institute (DLI).
- English Language Proficiency Test: Candidates must score a minimum IELTS score of 6 bands in every module for both UG and PG courses.
- Confirmation of a Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC): Students need to show a Guaranteed Investment of Certificate (GIC) of CAN$10000. The applicant can purchase the GIC from any bank which is recorded on the IRCC SDS site or safeguarded by the Canadian Deposit Insurance Corporation (CDIC).
GIC ought to satisfy the accompanying criteria:
- When the student purchases the GIC, the bank gives the GIC authentication, a letter of validation, the Investment Balance Confirmation, or the Investment Directions Confirmation to the students.
- The assets are made sure about in the record which a student can’t get to and are just released once the student shows up in Canada.
- When the student arrives in Canada, the bank must approve their personality before releasing the assets.
- The student gets an underlying sum once they distinguish themselves. Students get the rest of the assets on a monthly basis or every other month in installments.
Evidence of full first-year education cost:
The accompanying documents can be utilized as evidence:
- Education cost receipt from your DLI.
- Bank receipt demonstrating that you have paid education costs to your DLI.
- An official letter from DLI affirming the payment of education cost installment.
Evidence of medical assessment
Students need to experience a clinical assessment if they need to stay in Canada for over a half year. The aspirants should realize that an incomplete application is rejected straight away. If the biometric charge isn’t paid, the visa official can request to present the expense. Apart from the biometric expenses, if the application handling charge isn’t paid or is excluded from the application, at that point the application is again rejected.
Apart from this, the applicants who are going to seek a crossing over the program at a DLI before the beginning of their fundamental program might be qualified to apply under the SDS program, be that as it may, they should meet the eligibility standards for the program.
Status of relatives of the study permits applicants under the SDS program
Relatives of the applicants who have applied under the SDS program are qualified for simultaneous handling on the off chance that they likewise apply simultaneously when the applicants apply for it. The applications for the temporary residency visa of the relatives of the candidates should be submitted online as a feature of a family association.