As an Indian student if you are planning to study anywhere outside India, you must apply for a student visa before travelling Abroad.
What does the Visa officer of any country who grants you the visa looks in your application?
Visa officer of any country checks the following points in you visa application:
- There is a logical progression in education leading to career growth.
- You will be able to understand English as it will be the only means of communication.
- You have enough funds to support your higher education in UK.
- The intention for going abroad is study and not working.
- You will not overstay your legal visa limit.
The UK Visa are drop box visa which means the student needs to submit his visa application along with supporting documents at VFS and they send it to the respective British High Commission on British Deputy High Commission respectively. After which they send the application to VFS or the student through courier directly.
The student must submit the visa application in person at the VFS. This is because your biometrics details will be taken at the same time.
USA visa are completely interview based