|Main Schools of Universities of Greenwich:
- Architecture & Construction : This school provides exciting & creative opportunities in the field of architecture, landscape architecture, buildings & management facilities, 3D design etc.
- Business School : It provides various undergraduate & postgraduate courses. They provide courses in the field of accounting & finance, business studies, economics, financial services, International marketing & personnel management.
- Computing & Mathematics Science : They provide diverse variety of programmes such as mathematics, statistics, software engineering, computing & media technologies.
- Education & training : Teachers training & degrees in the study of education & related areas are its contribution to the world of learning.
- Engineering : They provide courses in the field of computers & communications, management, product design & civil, mechanical & electronic engineering.
- Greenwich maritime Institute : It is a free standing institute within the university of Greenwich .It offers postgraduate courses in maritime management, policy & history
- Health & Social care : This school provide courses in the field of complementary therapies, pre & post registration courses in nursing , midwifery, public health, social work & psychology.
- Humanities & Social Sciences : It provides courses in the field of English ,history, law & sociology, media studies, philosophy, politics & creative industries.
- Medway School of pharmacy : It is the new school of University of Greenwich. This school is started in collaboration with University of Kent. It offers MPharma programmes & foundation degrees.
- Natural Resource Institute : This is an internationally recognized multi disciplinary centre for the management of natural & human resources particularly in developing countries. It uses wide range of skills in natural & social sciences.
- Sciences : This school has three departments. It provides courses in the field of biochemistry, biomedical science, chemistry, environmental science, forensic science, geography, human nutrition, pharmaceutical science & sport science.
- Urban Renaissance Institute : This school was launched in 2005.It is a hub of research regeneration & other major challenges affecting everyone in London & kent..
University of Greenwich provides following courses for International Students:
- International Foundation Programme for Masters(IFPA) : This programme is for overseas postgraduate students who wish to improve there English & acquire the skills needed for studying at university. International Foundation Programme for Masters (IFPA) helps International Students to adapt to academic & social environment before beginning of main course. This programme is for students who's IELTS score is 5.0 or above.
- International Pre-Masters : This programme is for International Students who wish to study for masters degree in business or engineering at the university of Greenwich but whose academic qualifications & language level may not satisfy requirement for direct entry to postgraduate programme. This programme is suitable for International Students who have three years degree or diploma from there own country & require further study in there subject area.
- Foundation Programmes : If International Students do not meet entry requirements such as language or if student has less then 13 years of education, then they can apply for following courses:
- Four year extended degree programmes such as combined honours, computer systems with software engineering or computer networking, mechanical manufacturing systems, engineering, industrial automation.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes.