Indian nationals desirous of pursuing further education in New Zealand need to apply to New Zealand High Commission (Immigration New Zealand) for a student visa via TT Services Pvt Ltd. An officer of the Immigration New Zealand will decide on the student visa application based on the information provided in the application.
At Global Opportunities, in accordance with our declared mission of creating “Successful Global Graduates” , we provide you with an end to end professional guidance in compiling and lodging the student visa application to Immigration New Zealand through their commercial partners in India M/s TT Services Pvt Ltd.
To get a visa to study in New Zealand you and the programme of study you intend to study must meet Immigration New Zealand’s requirements. If you are enrolling in a programme of study for the first time, you need to have an offer of place from a New Zealand education provider.
Offer of a place:
An offer must include:
• The education provider's name and contact details
• The name of the programme of study and the minimum time required for completing it, and
• Proof that the programme of study and programme of study provider meet New Zealand's requirements for international students, and
• The amount of the fee for the complete programme of study , or if the programme of study is longer than one year, the annual fee, and
• Whether you have to pay tuition fees
• Whether the fees are domestic or foreign fees, and
• Whether the study is full-time or part-time, and
• Confirmation all requirements under the Code of Practice for the Pastoral Care of International Students are met (including accommodation for under 18 year olds and programme of study prerequisites).
Tertiary education providers can offer programme of study to international students if they meet certain conditions.
• Private training establishments (PTEs) can only offer international students approved programme of study that are longer than three months and registered with the NZQA. The PTE must be accredited by the NZQA to offer the programme of study.
• Institutions including universities, polytechnics, colleges of education and wananga can only offer approved programme of study that are longer than three months and registered with the NZQA. The institution must be accredited to offer the course. The enrolment of an international student must not prevent a New Zealand student or an NZAP student from gaining a place at the same institution.
You have to meet our health and character requirements and prove to us that your intent is genuine. Some people who have committed serious crimes will not be allowed into New Zealand at all.
To gain a student visa we want to see that you are able to meet your living costs during your stay.
Evidence may include:
• Enough money held in New Zealand by you, or on your behalf,
• A financial undertaking to cover your accommodation and living costs,
• Sponsorship by an acceptable sponsor to cover your accommodation and living costs, or
• Financial assistance available to you under aid programmes operated in New Zealand by a government agency.
So that we are sure that you will leave New Zealand when you have finished your programme of study, we will need evidence of how you will leave New Zealand. For example, we may want to see travel tickets out of New Zealand to a country you are allowed to enter, or evidence of enough money held in New Zealand, additional to the funds you'll need for your living expenses.
You must have a passport that is valid for at least three months past the end of your intended stay.
Once you have a student visa, you must meet certain conditions during your stay.
• You must attend the place of study noted on your visa. However, you may apply to us tochange your programme of study and/or education provider.
• If you have to be accompanied by a guardian, you must live with that person.
• You must be able to show that you are passing your course and meeting your attendance requirements.
• You may only undertake work allowed by your student visa..
• You must obey New Zealand's laws..
• You must only stay in New Zealand for the time allowed by your visa..
If you breach any of these conditions you may liable for deportation.
Global Opportunities provides comprehensive assistance in compiling your student visa application in order to submit this to the New Zealand High Commission. We have robust systems in place to ensure that all information required is checked off and reconfirmed by you. Global Opportunities only seeks to support genuine students with their study and career goals.
We at Global Opportunities helps you throughout and provides you free counselling on your study abroad queries. With our 15 offices operating across India we are actually nearer to you and you can contact us for all your queries and we will provide you free assistance for your study abroad options. Global Education Fair is being organized every year where hundreds of International Universities show their presence with our education experts, counsellors and other officials like ex-visa officers, travel advisors to provide you free detailing on the courses, universities, places and numerous options for your study abroad aim.
Get your Visa queries resolved on Toll Free 1800-111-119 by fixing an appointment with our Ex-Visa Officials.
Contact Global Opportunities and speak to a counselor today.
We Create Successful Global Graduates